11. Did you get it?(你懂了吗?)
12. Forget it!(算了吧!)
【Note】 毫无疑问,这是在美式口语中出现频率较高的句子
13. Enjoy yourself!(尽情享受吧!)
14. Get off my back!(我受够了!/ 别烦我!)
【Note】如果从你父母亲,老板,或你的男朋友,女朋友那里承受了太多的压力,你不妨大喊.
【疯狂实战】
A: I really think you need to spend more time studying and less time watching TV.
(我真的认为你应该多花点时间学习,少看点电视。)
B: Get off my back! I’ve been studying for six hours!
(我受够了!我已经学习了六个小时了。)
15. Go ahead!(去吧!/ 请便!)
16. He gave me the cold shoulder.(他对我很冷漠。)
【疯狂实战】
A: I don’t know why Kim gave me the cold shoulder when I said “hi” to her.
(我不知道为什么每次我对金姆说“嗨”的时候她都对我很冷漠。)
B: You know, she is moody sometimes. I wouldn’t worry about it.
(你知道她有时候喜怒无常,我是不会为此而担心的。)
17. He hit the roof!(他勃然大怒!)
【Note】Some people really hit the roof if you give them the cold shoulder. Both of these idioms are very useful in everyday conversations, but really have a different meaning than their words suggest.
18. He was a fake.(他是个骗子。)
【疯狂实战】
A: Why didn’t you like Lily’s new boyfriend?
(为什么你不喜欢莉莉的新男朋友?)
B: He was a fake. I always hate phony people like that.
(他是个骗子。我一直都很讨厌像他那样的骗子。)
19. He’s bad medicine.(他是个丧门星。)
20. Here you go.(就是这样。)
【疯狂注释】
当我们了解对方提出问题的内容,而且随即可以为之解决时,这句话就可派上用场。通常在解决问题或动作完成之后,或者一边动作,一边说出这句话。
【疯狂实战】
A: This is the first time I’ve used this copy machine. Can you show me how to use it?
(这是我第一次使用这台复印机,你能示范给我看看吗?)
B: Here you go. Just press the button.
(喏,就这样。只要按下这个钮。)
* You ordered the chicken right? Here you go.
(你点了鸡肉是吗?来了。)
* Your change is eleven dollars and thirteen cents. Here you go.
(找给你11元13分。给!)